TeachersSupplying Teachers and Students With the Tools They Need
Free School Supplies In Our Online Store
We have a wide range of inventory to help you supply your classroom.
- Notebooks and Folders
- Glue Bottles and Sticks
- Pens, Pencils & Sharpeners
- Hand Sanitizer & Disinfectant Wipes
- Lap-size Whiteboards, Earbuds
- All types of Markers & Crayons
- Rulers, Pencil Pouches
- Reading Leveled Books
- Grade Leveled Student Incentive Bags
- Art & Craft Supplies and Kits
- Copy Paper
Example of a typical order from our online store.
All teachers in Delaware County schools where 65% or more of the students qualify for the National Lunch Program.
Our inventory is updated daily – if you do not see 20 products you would like to order, wait and check back until you do, then place your order.
If the maximum number of any one product is more than you need, split 2 orders with a colleague – this way you can acquire what you need of more than the 20-product limit.
How It Works
Teachers become Members by completing the online Registration Form and paying a $35 annual membership fee. The registration fee is pro-rated at $20 for Jan. 1 thru June 30, 2021. Ultimately, we will offer this resource to teachers in all 15 districts in Delco. Currently, we’ve invited teachers in all Delaware County schools where at least 65% of the students qualify for the National Lunch Program.
Members have access to our inventory which is stocked with new and gently used supplies such as pens, pencils, notebooks, lap size whiteboards, markers, craft supplies and much more.
* Some products will incur a handling charge of $5 for every $50 in product value which helps cover the cost to provide this resource. Many products will never incur a handling charge. All handling fees will be waived through June 30, 2021 to celebrate our Grand Opening!
Availability and brands will vary depending on what has been donated to Teachers’ Teammates.
We are an all-volunteer organization and fees help offset the cost of making resources available.