Get InvolvedWe welcome folks who are passionate about our mission.
There are many ways to contribute.
What do you love to do?
What do you want to learn to do?
We need volunteers that want to share their creativity, talents, skills, resources and imagination.
Teachers’ Teammates relies on the community at large to achieve its mission.
DOLLARS & IN-KIND DONATIONS
Teachers’ Teammates provides an opportunity for businesses and the community to donate goods that can be re-purposed in classrooms. In-kind donations reduce waste and demonstrate good stewardship of resources. Financial support makes it possible to have the structure in place to operate efficiently and effectively.
There are many ways to volunteer:
- Relay supplies from your community to Teachers' Teammates.
- Reach out to local businesses to establish partnerships.
- Help organize and check-in donations.
- Help reply to correspondence and inquiries.
- Organize a supply drive at work, neighborhood, or in organizations you belong to.
- Donate professional services i.e. inventory or warehouse management.
- Manage social media presence.
- Data entry, updating records.
Teachers’ Teammates stocks traditional school supplies such as notebook paper, pencils, crayons, markers and more. However, teachers have the best imaginations and can repurpose non-traditional items like carpet squares, wallpaper and fabric samples to create a superior learning environment for their students.
Supplies We Accept
Those We Don’t
YES, PLEASE! We DO ACCEPT office supplies such as pens, pencils, crayons, binders, copy paper, note pads, highlighters, markers, dry erase anything, unmarked file folders. If it used in an office, it can be used in a classroom. We’ll take new and used art supplies, craft books/magazines, fabric and more!
NO THANK YOU. We DO NOT ACCEPT broken or used candles, deli food containers, newspapers, broken furniture, and similar items.